About Me

My photo
TN, United States
Proud Mom of two wonderful children!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Something was different, did not want to stare, but something was different.

…..I stepped in asked if I could use the bathroom. Something was different, did not want to stare, but something was different. It seemed like we were holding our breaths. I hugged the kids and headed out. It is their time with dad; I respect it and appreciate him for the father he is. It was then that it hit me. Our family pictures have been put away.


Not sure what I expected, that’s what people do at the end of a relationship, they take the pictures and feelings off the top of the entertainment center and put them away.

I wonder immediately if the children noticed; If they noticed, when they noticed? Did they help him pack them away; how did that make them feel? Did they, do they need a hug, or to know that we love them both so very much?

I know full well what God’s grace can do. I do not have the answers and today, I am admitting to the Universe that I do not know everything…I wish I did. If I knew, I would fix it for everyone.

The photos of my life, our life, will continue to be displayed in the rooms where I and my children reside. I am thankful for the years, blessings, and family that God has allowed me to experience…

You know, it hurts, but I will keep taking it second, by second, minute by minute to make it through to lighter days, laughter, and love everlasting.

-jussayn

No comments:

Post a Comment