About Me

My photo
TN, United States
Proud Mom of two wonderful children!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I don’t want to be known as “angry woman” but…Enough is enough!

I am so angry right now, I could scream. Frustrated is a better word for it.


I have applied for numerous jobs, and cannot understand, why I cannot buy a callback. I just want to be able to take care of my kids. I am educated, and have experience in dealing with difficult people.

Why is it exactly that the nice girls don’t seem to win when it matters? I have pondered this in relation to the various areas of my life. At work, in marriage, in parenting it would seem the “nice girl” has been stereotyped as a push over, a door mat, a step on the ladder that everyone else uses to move up (lame I know). I don’t want to be known as “angry woman” but…Enough is enough!

I am praying for one small win this week, in some area that will tide me over until my breakthrough comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment