About Me

My photo
TN, United States
Proud Mom of two wonderful children!

Monday, October 26, 2009

under the surface

10/26/09

I have been reading this book called, On the Path. It is a book of affirmations for survivors of sexual abuse. Little did I know that reading it would touch on some emotions that, apparently, have been bubbling under the surface of my life. As I move toward the end of this year, more so than any other, I understand that there are things that have happened to me that will and have affected me in ways that I never imagined. The reason that I am an over-protective parent, the reason that i am a very closely guarded, and private person on many levels, insights into the physical and emotional aspects of my relationships, anxiety issues, etc. You name it and I have elected to explore the traces of it as a result of awakenings provided in this book. Knowledge is a beautiful thing and can not be ignored. So, here I go!

-JusSayin..

No comments:

Post a Comment