About Me

My photo
TN, United States
Proud Mom of two wonderful children!

Friday, October 23, 2009

there are those times when a dream must go on hold

10/23/09

Belmont University is going to open a Law School in 2011. I have long considered attempting a Law degree, but life happened. Most recently, I have spoken with some attorneys who have graduated from Nashville School of Law and have been impressed. The drwaback there is that you can only practice in this state. No, Nashville School of Law may not be the first thought for attending, but it has been the most realistic one for me as a mom. The reality is that I will need to continue working and many programs do not encourage this. Then there is the cost (financial and time) that will no doubt climb. In two years my son will graduate and in 2015 my daughter will. So, it makes financial sense to wait until they are in school.

I am piece by piece looking at the LSAT prep and well, lets just say I am praying about all things. Some times the stars align just right and then there are those times when a dream must go on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment