About Me

My photo
TN, United States
Proud Mom of two wonderful children!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I was replying like “normal” in my "got it all together" usual way :(

I need to witness that this week has been rough personally; on a lot of levels and on yesterday, when I was certain that I was going to lose it...I could feel the prayers of some good friends. Can't explain it really, but while I was churning inside, some folks (completely unaware my state of mind), text me, some e-mailed, saying morning, asking the usual, and I was replying like “normal” in my "got it all together" usual way :(. I had prayed the prayer of faith and protection, (that I keep here at work, in my car, in my wallet, and have given to the kids for their wallet and purse).Instead of having a breakdown, I received a blessing, a breakthrough, it would seem small if I shared it, but just know, it was big enough to remind me that. That I/we are never alone, and this too will pass, whatever it is. I/we just have to hang on...hang on to hope, hang on to faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment