About Me

My photo
TN, United States
Proud Mom of two wonderful children!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I could always eat, but tonight I will choose not to eat until I am hungry, truly hungry...Really I'm not!

The rollercoaster of weight loss….. what a ride it is. Like many others I have tried many diets, fads, and medication. I have had two successful bouts of losing weight, once with extreme exercise, and once doing the “weigh down” spiritual based method. Each time I would do well, for a period of 3 to 6 months and then slowly regress, and gain the weight back.

 Emotional eating, alone, at night after the kids are in bed is my “MO”, sad , but true.

I so miss my “twenties” when the weights use to just slide off… !
Back to my reality! My metabolism is different now that I am older, my health issues, and risks have grown.

Honestly, exercise is a part of m y life now, but something more is needed. It is because of this that I have returned to the weigh down method.
This has been my first week in search of my “true hunger” and I am ok. I am realizing how much of my time is spent planning when and what I will eat. It 12am and I am not hungry as it is defined within the method, but I could eat  I could always eat, but tonight I will choose not to eat until I am hungry, truly hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment